63rd General Assembly (2022)
Our 63rd General Assembly will be held in Geneva, Switzerland, from October 16th to 19th 2022. Non-members are welcome to attend this event. The T.I.C. General Assembly attracts industry leaders from around the world.
Full details will be posted here in due course. Please visit again later.
Our 2022 conference will explore issues such as:
- How by-product tantalum from lithium mining could affect the supply
- Technological developments in tantalum and niobium applications
- Key factors affecting tantalum and niobium consumption in its core markets
- How recycling impacts supply
- The supply chain from the consumer’s perspective
Due diligence essentials in the light of the EU's conflict mineral regulation which came into force in January 2021