Conference booking opens for GA59
9 May 2018
The T.I.C.'s 59th General Assembly (conference and AGM) will take place from October 14th to 17th, 2018, in Kigali, Rwanda.
The booking form is available to download here. Special early-bird booking rates are available.
Our 2018 conference will explore issues such as:
- How by-product tantalum from lithium mining could affect the supply
- Technological developments in tantalum and niobium applications
- Key factors affecting tantalum and niobium consumption in its core markets
- How recycling impacts supply
- The supply chain from the consumer’s perspective
Due diligence essentials ahead of the EU's conflict mineral regulation coming into force in January 2020
The 59th General Assembly has been generously sponsored by:
Cronimet Central Africa
Jiujiang Zhongao Tantalum & Niobium Co. Ltd
Full details will be posted on the events page in due course.