CALL FOR PAPERS: T.I.C. 62nd General Assembly (2021 AGM and tantalum-niobium conference)
25 February 2021
T.I.C.’s 62nd General Assembly will take place in Geneva, Switzerland, from Sunday September 19th to Wednesday September 22nd 2021. It is the leading annual international event for the tantalum and niobium industries.
The event will include the Anders Gustaf Ekeberg Tantalum Prize award ceremony 2021 and a field trip to CERN (the European Organization for Nuclear Research), one of the world's largest and most respected centres for scientific research.
Papers on relevant tantalum and niobium subjects are welcome:
- Ta-Nb raw materials
- Supply chain traceability and due diligence
- Services to the Ta-Nb industry
- Primary processing and refining
- Secondary processing and metallurgy
- Capacitors, superalloys, HSLA steel and other key applications
- Research and development on new applications for tantalum and niobium
Please contact email@example.com by April 15th 2021 if you are interested in giving a presentation. The final program is decided by the Executive Committee.