CALL FOR PAPERS: T.I.C. 61st General Assembly (2019 AGM and tantalum-niobium conference)
13 February 2020
T.I.C.’s 61st General Assembly will take place in Geneva, Switzerland, from Sunday October 11th to Wednesday October 14th 2020. It is the leading annual international event for the tantalum and niobium industries.
The event will include the Ander Gustaf Ekeberg Tantalum Prize award ceremony 2020 and a field trip to CERN (the European Organization for Nuclear Research), one of the world's largest and most respected centres for scientific research.
Papers on relevant tantalum and niobium subjects are welcome:
- Ta-Nb raw materials
- Supply chain traceability and due diligence
- Services to the Ta-Nb industry
- Primary processing and refining
- Secondary processing and metallurgy
- Capacitors, superalloys, HSLA steel and other key applications
- Research and development on new applications for tantalum and niobium
Please contact email@example.com by March 31st 2020 if you are interested in giving a presentation. The final program is decided by the Executive Committee.