CALL FOR PAPERS: T.I.C. 60th General Assembly (2019 AGM and tantalum-niobium conference)
20 February 2019
T.I.C.’s 60th General Assembly will take place in Hong Kong from Sunday October 13th to Wednesday October 16th 2019. It is the leading annual international event for the tantalum and niobium industries.
The event will include the Ander Gustaf Ekeberg Tantalum Prize award ceremony 2019.
Papers on relevant tantalum and niobium subjects are welcome:
- Ta-Nb raw materials
- Supply chain traceability and due diligence
- Services to the Ta-Nb industry
- Primary processing and refining
- Secondary processing and metallurgy
- Capacitors, superalloys, HSLA steel and other key applications
- Research and development on new applications for tantalum and niobium
Please contact email@example.com by March 31st 2019 if you are interested in giving a presentation. The final program is decided by the Executive Committee.